Wednesday, August 4

Listy, List, List, List.

So my last post was, what, JUNE?? How irresponsible is that? For awhile there, I was insanely diligent in posting daily. Fine, not daily, but at LEAST weekly, and usually several times per week. But then I started weening off. Did I just misspell "weening"? Truth be told, it took me about 40 times to figure out how to spell "diligent" just now (see the first line above), and I finally googled it. Pathetic. Great, now it's spell checking me for the word, "google". Where's the street smart dictionary when I need it??!

Anyway, I've been cooking a lot lately, but I've been lazy and haven't posted any pictures. I think I finally cleared our camera of pictures since the husband was tired of browsing through 23 pictures of butter. Now I wish I had them. Here's the lowdown on my life as of lately.

To quote Danielle to Teresa, "Follow along..PUH-LEAZ!" -- 10 points if you know what I'm referring to!

1. I had a root canal recently. I'm deathly afraid of root canals. Moreso than bears, and if you know me, you know that says a lot.

2. Chris made me read a story about a bear breaking into a house the other day. I didn't know what the story was about until I got in the studio. I could feel the hair raising on my arms as I read it.

3. I have too much hair on my arms. Pretend I didn't just say that. This might explain my fear of bears, but I'll leave that to my shrink. Just kidding. I haven't had a shrink since I was 20! Also, please pretend I didn't just say that.

4. I'm scatterbrained and copied Pioneer Woman's idea of lists. I like it because it's like organized babble.

5. Hours after Chris made me read the article about the bears on air, Debbie posted a picture on her facebook page with her son next to a fake bear. My hair raised yet again.

6. I've gained weight. I mean, as in, I've gained about 4 lbs, which put me into panic mode and I almost threw out an entire batch of fudge - the best fudge I've ever had, mind you. I was lying in bed at about 2am, and I suddenly desired to go to the fridge and throw out the fudge. Then I fell asleep and woke up craving fudge, which was still in the fridge. When I go home I plan on having a piece and throwing out the scale. Now that's a solution to a problem that makes sense!

7. I've had 3 cups of coffee today and plan to dive in for a 4th.

8. I'm cooking beef tonight. beef hamburgers - 2 words you never see floating around our kitchen. Chris hates beef and I usually hate hamburgers. When I don't hate them (about 2x per year), I have a sudden massive craving and ravish the first burger I can get my hands on. Today is one of those days.

9. I get to see my parents and bro this weekend. I also get to see a certain movie with my momma. A movie in which we have been trying to see for over a month now. A MOVIE IN WHICH WE WILL SEE ON SATURDAY. Or else. Oy ve!

10. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment