Thursday, January 21

Pants (or uh, Briefs) on the Ground!

Meet Sport.
Sport is the mascot for my husband's website and book, "Sports Briefs."


Why does Sport exist? Well, let me tell you.

Sport is ....
Sport's here because.....
You see, Sport exists because...?

 

I'm not sure I'm the person to ask. I'm not sure I've really figured that out yet.

Let me give you the facts, and let you come to your own conclusion.

What I do know are the facts. Like how Sport likes to sneak up on my eggnog. MY eggnog. No one sneaks up on my eggnog and gets away with it!


Except that he is kinda cute. Okay, just one sip. ONE sip. That's all you get, Mr.


Sport pretty much goes everywhere with us. Everywhere important that is. Here he is at the Baylor/Tech game at the Cowboy Stadium.

He wanted Baylor to win.

Sorry, Sport. Don't get your panties in a wad.
(I crack myself up..There I go again!!)


Good game. Good times. I wasn't there, I was shopping, but I heard as much was the case.


Frankensport. This was right before his transformation. He's quite the ladies man now.

Under Clause. We caught him coming down the chimney Christmas morning. Needless to say, we were not lacking in socks and underwear Christmas morning.

Sport dropped the ball on New Years Eve.
Like I said, there are very few places he does not go with us.

I didn't word that right, did I? You get the point.


Sport played on the playground at church during Vacation Bible School last summer.He doesn't have trouble making friends.

He's a little short, but he gets around.
And boy does he get around....
...
.
.
.
.
.
WAIT FOR IT...KEEP SCROLLING..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just keep scrolling, Just keep scrolling (says Dora)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
READY?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like I said...he gets around. The only problem is that his...
.
.
.
.
.
BRIEFS...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ARE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ON
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(You know where this is going, right??)
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ground!!!


SING WITH ME!

Briefs on the ground
Briefs on the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with you briefs on the ground
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways, briefs hit the ground....


For more about Sport's Underwear Idle Audition, click HERE!
Or heck, Buy a T-Shirt HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment